Effortless invoicing that saves you time and money. Create beautiful invoices, that get you paid faster, in seconds. Solna automatically tracks who’s viewed your invoices, allows your customers to pay you online and much more.
Solna leverages the Companies House database to help our users to quickly add their customers’ details into the system. The Companies House registrar contains all active and inactive companies that exists in the UK (several million).
However, here are a couple of reasons you might not be able to find a particular company:
- You misspelled the company name.
- You entered the company’s trading name, which is different from their registered name. For example, we trade under the name Solna, but our registered company name is Trial Balance LTD (10424794).
Your invoice payment terms, bank details and customer notes are saved automatically once you enter in your respective information. This means you don't have to enter in your bank details on every new invoice your create.
Default Bank Details
Deleting a previously created invoice is simple. On the Invoice list screen...
- Select and click into the checkbox of the invoice(s) in question.
- The top navbar will be updated with a delete icon. Click on that icon.
- A pop box will as you to confirm if you which to proceed with deleting the invoice. It's worth noting that invoices cannot be retrieved once deleted.
Yes, you can always send your self a test invoice to see how it will look to your customer.
- Create and send an invoice as you would normally. Click here to see how to do this.
- On the 'Email Preview' screen, click on the 'Send a test email' link.
- An email along with the specific invoice will be sent to your linked email account (NOT YOUR CUSTOMERS).
This is a great way to double check your happy with an invoice before sending it.
Yes, you can choose from Solna's predefined payment terms (15,20.30 days) or simply enter your own.
- When creating/editing an invoice click on the due date drop down
- Select the appropriate date by either picking from the predefined list or click on 'custom' to set your own.
Predefined Payment Terms:
Custom Payment Terms
Yes, your invoices will automatically be number sequentially.
In many countries, it's legally required for Invoice numbers to be assigned sequentially, meaning that the number of each new invoice increases. Therefore, it is not a good idea to simply number invoices '1', '2', '3', etc. as this can be confusing when invoice numbers reach double or triple figures.
Solna’s integration with Stripe allows your customers to pay you directly from the invoice via the web invoice portal that’s generated every time you send and invoice. Your customers will receive an email with a link to the web portal, where they can make payments (powered by Stripe).
You will need to have synced your Stripe and Solna account beforehand to enable this functionality.
Click here to see how you can do this.
Solna will automatically number your invoices sequentially but you can also enter your invoice number manually. Please note that different numbering formats will not be updated automatically and you'll need to make the changes manually each time.
You can edit your invoice number in the following manner:
- Create or Open an existing invoice.
- Click and edit the numbering sequence on the top right hand corner
- Save or Send invoice.
Note: You cannot create an invoice with the same number.