It's easy to manage your invoices, company data, profile and settings in Solna.
When you sign up to Solna, you’ll be asked to tell us some more about your company. This can be changed at any time, and you can also add more companies should you need to. Solna uses publicly listed information to streamline this process and reduce the need for manual entry.
- Simply search for your company using the search bar and we’ll do the rest. If we don’t have your company details, then you might need to add them manually, but this only takes a few seconds.
- If you’ve created more than one company in Solna, you can easily toggle between them by clicking on your company icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen and selecting the company you wish to use.
- Updating your company information: On any dashboard screen, click on your company icon on the top right corner of the screen and then select Settings.
Auto Search (During Sign Up)
Update Company Info
Import data: Here you can import any existing information that you’d like to use the power of Solna to consolidate.
You can import:
Invoices: Bring any existing invoices into Solna so you can manage existing due payments, and see a full historical overview of company performance. Use this feature when you have a lot of invoices and want a quick way to bulk upload them.
Customers: Importing your existing customers will speed up the invoice creation process, as you will not have to enter this information manually every time.
Products and Services: Importing your products and services means this information will be easier to enter in your invoices, rather than doing everything manually every time.
To change your password:
Select your company icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen and navigate to your Profile via Settings
Click on Edit
Enter in your new password and confirm it
Click Save and close
You will now use your new password when you sign into Solna. You can also use this screen to change the email associated with your account.
Change your account (profile) email address:
The following steps will help you change the owner or the email address of your current Solna account by adding a new email address to replace the one currently in use.
Navigate to your Profile via Settings
Click on Edit
Click on the ‘Update email?’ link
Enter in your new email and click Migrate account
A confirmation email will be sent to your new email
Profile: Use this area to edit information about the key contact person, their job title, and email address.
You can also:
- Edit information about your company by clicking the Edit icon on the top right-hand side.
- Edit company information by clicking the Edit icon by the company name.
- Add a new company by clicking Add a company.
- Company: Use this area to see the full details about the company that’s currently selected and to make changes.
- Edit company information by clicking the Edit icon on the top right-hand side.
- Edit user privileges for all the users who have been associated with this company.
- Invite a new user and set up their privileges.
- Custom Template: Use this feature to personalise your invoices to match your brand(s). You have the choice of 5 beautiful Solna templates to start from, all of which can be customised fully—everything from the font colour to the logo.
Solna allows users to create multiple company accounts for those business owners with multiple businesses.
Once you have more than one company set up, it is easy to switch between them. Just click the company icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen and you can see all the companies that you’ve set up.
This means you can use Solna to manage invoices across your whole corporate empire!
To add a new company:
Click the company icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen
Look at the bottom of the screen and click Add a company
Enter the new company name in the Company name field
Solna is designed to help you manage information about all your customers, so that you can:
Keep all customer information up to date easily.
Share access with people across your organisation so they all have access to the right information.
Know who to contact for what within each of your customers.
Solna integrates with Companies House (UK) and credit agencies so that when you enter a new customer, as much information as possible is automatically collected. Furthermore, if we have your customer’s website, or you manually input it, we will automatically pull through additional rich data: Logo, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn details.
By using Solna to manage your customers, you can see at a glance how efficient they are at paying invoices. With this information you can, for example:
Offer encouragements and discounts to your best customers.
Keep track of customers that consistently pay late—so it is easier to take action.
It is easy to edit existing information and add new information about companies further down the line, so it is easy to keep everything up to date.
Solna is built to support companies that need multiple user access. You must be an admin to add a new user, delete an existing user, or change a user's access.
Add a new user
Click on the + (Create) icon and select Company
Click on the Invite a user link
Select a Role and add the required information