Solna allows you to customize your invoice to match your company’s brand, or alternatively you can select from 5 beautifully designed templates.
To do this, follow these instructions:
Go to Settings > Custom Template > New invoice Template
Select from one of the 5 templates to start, and then customise to fit your needs/brand
Enter an invoice name and click on the ‘default’ checkbox if you wish to set the template as default.
Click on Save
Accessing Invoice Customisation & Templates
You can access any invoices you’ve created when you send invoices.
Customising your invoices:
From with the invoice template section in your settings, you'll be able to create bespoke invoice templates to match your companies brand.
- Click on New Invoice Template
- Select a base theme you'd like to modify
- Change the main and text color to match your businesses brand.
- Select a font that best matches your out going comms and company brand.
- Optional: Edit the outgoing email template you want associated with this template.
- Name your template and save it.
You'll be able to select this template once you send out your invoice.