Your invoices can have the following statuses:
- Open: This invoice hasn't been paid and is still within the payment term agreed dates.
- Overdue: Invoice due date has passed an no payment (even partial) has been received
- Partially Paid: Your customer made a partial payment
- Paid: Your customer paid the invoice in full (expect 2-3 days for this to deposit in your bank account)
- Sent: You emailed the invoice to your customer
- Viewed: Your customer viewed the invoice (via the online portal); This includes any CC’d recipients on the email
To see exactly who has viewed your invoice, check out the following help topic: Tracking who's viewed your invoice